Laser plasma interaction
Phone: +86 13585843293
We mainly develop the experimental researches on several advanced laser facilities, such as 300TW laser, SULF 1PW, SULF 10PW, and even SEL 100PW in the future. The corresponding theory and simulations are carried out to explain the experimental results. 55 papers have been published on Phys. Rev. Lett., Sci. Rep.,and Appl. Phys. Lett. with 622 citations. The main researching areas are shown as follows:
1. PIC simulations and experiment analysis about fast electrons emitted from laser foil interaction.
2. Theoretical analysis and experiments about laser-driven ion acceleration.
3. Experimental research on proton imaging application.
4. Researches on ultra-fast/intense pulse generated from laser plasma interaction.
5. Laser plasma interaction driven by the LG laser.
Students with great innovative ideas are highly encouraged to join us.